Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3-15-11 4:54 pm On the Plus-Side or, Today in My World

Admittedly, a persistent cloud took residence over me a week or so ago. Intentional positive energy slowly moves it, in small increments. Today, my mojo for moving it even further from my heart feels like gratitude. Again.

Today in my world the sun rose. My car started. I'm employed. My students came to me eager for attention and learning. My husband showed me care. My daughter showed signs of health, both mental and physical. I made intentional decisions about how to spend my time. Food availed itself to me, enough to feel healthfully nourished. My house stood on solid ground. My loved ones seemed safe. I practiced yoga. I got the laundry started. Dinner seems doable. Things look pretty good from where I stand.

And with that, my heart feels still a little lighter. Potential for change feels almost more gratifying than my elevated state of mind. It gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment