Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4-27-11 5:08 pm I Think I Can...

I think I can leave work on-time. (I did it today and spent more time with Anne.)

I think I can ask for help. (I did it today and it left more time for other tasks.)

I think I can hold others responsible for their actions. (I did it today and felt...lighter!)

I think I can seek out business services to help me. (I did it today and anticipate responses.)

I think I can relax after work. (I did it today and my headache is trickling away.)

I think I can share my woes. (I did it today and caring people at work rallied around me.)

I think I can receive kindness. (I did it today and feel like I have a friend!)

I think I can have faith in my actions. (I did today and spoke of a discipline response, several times, without anxiety.)

I think I can take care of myself. I just need to remember how, and remind myself to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment